Airload Environmental Ltd pursues sustainability, continual improvement and the prevention of pollution, we will always:
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements
- Identify environmental aspects and prioritise action to reduce them
- Set challenging targets to reduce our environmental impact and regularly update them
- Raise awareness of the environmental impact amongst our employees through training and communication of environmental performance
- Report annually on our progress and performance, making this available both within the company and externally
- Undertake regular management reviews to ensure that our environmental management system remains effective.
Our full environmental policy and other relevant documents are available to our employees, suppliers and customers. We would like to highlight that in our full policy, the following subjects are comprehensively addressed,
- Energy Efficiency
Quality Assurance and Health and Safety play important roles in Airload’s daily activities with the latest safety equipment and methods being used in all relevant applications. Great importance is also given to the environment and conservation issues, with Airload offering a comprehensive environmental policy, helping to promote recycling and the protection of water, air and land from contamination.